
Yup......it's really what you think it is:)....SNOW!! This is what has been happening around here off and on today....this morning it looked like rain and was really cold. The kids were getting ready for school and MacKenzie said , I think we might need mitts....I asked her if it was that cold out....so I went out and felt for myself....it was COLD....I told them to get their spring coats off and they would be wearing their winter coats today along with hats and mitts....After all the grumbling they did, I am sure when they get home they will be THANKING ME! HAHA

Evan and I stayed home today...I really have no desire to go out into that cold. But I guess I will later as Aiden has his hockey pictures tonight.
Since I worked this weekend, I had time to catch up on some scrapbooking pages.
These 2 are the same....but different kids...lol...I got the idea out a scrapbook magazine.
I asked each of the kids to start a sentence with I AM and tell me about themselves.
Aiden as usual always makes me laugh with the things that come out of his mouth.....he gave me a few things...I am a hockey player, I am a helper, I am a brother...after about 5 I am's.....he looks at me and he says I AM DONE!.....LOL....I guess I AM wasn't as interesting as the show on TV....oh well, at least I got a few I AMS out of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment