Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet Mr.Turkey!

Thanksgiving is around the corner......here is Mr.Turkey. I cased this idea out of the Stampin Success magazine.....is he not the cutest turkey? I was in love with the Frankenstien card, but this card I think has taken the cake, and he was super easy to create. A few paper punches and Voila!

Here is another Thanksgiving card I created using the color challenge ( beautiful fall colors) at SCS and this sketch challenge at I{heart} 2stamp.

Our winter sport season has arrived. Aiden had his first hockey practice of the season last night....although he spent quite a bit of time laying on the ice.....He says he really liked it:).
MacKenzie has ringette practice tomorrow, game tomorrow night and another game on Sunday.....We were planning on going to Punkinfest in Port Elgin on Saturday but looks like that isn't going to happen this year due to the heavy Ringette schedule this weekend. Oh well....there's always next year.

Have a Good Weekend!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW! I love both of these cards. They are gorgeous! Love the turkey. :)