Saturday, November 8, 2008

Post#7- Cupcakes

This card was one I made earlier in the week- It's a sketch challenge for Mojo59.
So much for my bragging of our lovely weather we had this past week.....because now it's cold and miserable outside. It's been raining and sleeting here today....The heat had to be turned back on and I just can't seem to get warm.

MacKenzie had a ringette game here in town today, I got a chance to sneak away and watch it(I'm working)....They won again.....they haven't lost a game this season yet....MacKenzie got 1 goal and 1 assist....I swear she had a million shots on net....but none other than 1 wanted to go in.

Tomorrow Brent and I are going to tackle our basement....it looks like a Tornado has struck down there......what a job that is going to be:(.

Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Those cupcakes are so cute! Thanks for playing my challenge! :)