
Here's a new L/O that I have partially finished. It still needs a bit of journaling but other than that, it's done.
This is a kit I purchased at Two Friends Scrapbooking. It has pictures of every month from 2007 and 4 big pictures in that year. I really liked how it turned out so I even scraplifted and did another page following this L/O.....will show that one another day. Happy Tuesday!
Top Big Pics-(L-R) MacKenzie celebrates 8years in May, Our 3rd child Evan was born in March, Brent and I headed to Michigan for NASCAR in August, Aiden celebrates 4 years in September.
Little pics on the bottom-
January-The kids playing in the tent Aiden got for Christmas
February-We lost our Wonderful Aunt Shirl
March-Our friends Scott and Bonnie were Married in Jamaica
April-Easter photo of the 3 kids
May-A picture of my Lovely Gerber Daisys
June-We spent Father's day at My dad's-picture of my Dad and the kids
July- A picture of Niagara Falls
August- Swimming at Chesley Lake
September-Aiden and MacKenzie-Sunset Pic in Southampton
October-Halloween Pic of the kids
November-Evan's first meet with Santa
December-MacKenzie at High School Musical on Ice
No comments:
Post a Comment